Friday, February 5, 2010

Visitors/new friends

I am on break from work right now but I'm so excited I had to post this ASAP. My director pulls me out of class, out of the blue about an hour ago. He says "your friends are here." I'm thinking 'who are u talking about? i have no friends here lol.' and in the lobby are 2 super tall, really pretty girls. Kath and Sandy. They said they used to be friends with Thom, the english teacher here before me and recently heard from one of the kids parents that he left and there was a new foreign english teacher so they came over to introduce themselves! How great is that?!?! Just in the middle of the day, stopping by to say hi :) I was very excited. Both girls (whom were VERY tall, i might add) are from South Africa but speak with more of a british accent. We exchanged phone numbers (tho i accidently left my phone at home today). They're coming by the school at 9 when I get off to grab tea after :) They said there were many foreigners in my city. This all makes me very happy. The beginning of new friendships. Today is a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment